This weekend in Phoenix, I visited a myriad of small businesses. 80% were top notch and on their face -2-face game, but they had no website to further their visibility. Many were Ma & Pa shops and all were in the mall.
I spoke to a few of the shop keepers to encourage them to get their small businesses online. A few of them hired me on the spot to webmaster. Awesome!
The following reblogged post is from one of my web mastering sites. If you have a small business and are considering taking it to the next level, drop in and educate yourself on a few stats. You’ll certainly be wiser and possibly more profitable for it.
- New Customers-73.9% of people in the USA use the internet (source: www.internetworldstats.com). Many of these users will find the product or service they need online and buy it.
- Increase Sales – Your products or services can be available online 24/7/365. This means your customers can place an order or inquire about your business even after you are closed.
- Beat Your Competition – Your competitors already have a website. Why don’t you? You can beat your competition by choosing a web design company like Chavez Web Design. We will help you get to the top of the search engines for your unique keywords and never stop working until you are #1.
- Lower Your Costs – A website can help lower your personnel expenses and advertising costs. Contact us and we can show you how.
- It is Affordable– Advancements in technology have made it possible to own a website…
View original post 14 more words